Tuesday 21 March 2017

Camp MERC Certificate



I got this certificate for completing outdoor activities in the environment.
At camp I learnt how to look after myself and be organised.  It was tricky to get up on the giants ladder because every time I look down I felt a tingle in my back.  It was also tricky when I was abseiling because It made me feel like a was going to fall. I enjoyed rock climbing because with rock climbing you had to think where you were going to go  and what are you going to grab. I also enjoyed canoeing because you had to be organised and be in time with the person in front of you.  If I could I would change having to do sailing to surfing because I was really looking forward to surfing and also because everyone who did surfing said that it was so fun.

Next time I will try and be more confident in rock climbing because I didn't make it all the way to the top.

No comments: