Friday 17 March 2017

Camp MERC Acrostic Poem



WALT: to edit and revise my writing for clarity and impact in response to feedback.


My Reflection

I was able to edit my work and make sure it made sense and make some changes to the poem.  I was also able to change some spelling mistakes because Rosie told me that the spelling wasn't correct.

Next time I will 
  • Proof read to make sure my poem or any type of writing makes sense.
  • Have 1 wish and 2 stars.
  • To edit my work and us a dictionary to correct my spelling.
  • Use the feedback to help me edit my work.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I enjoyed reading your camp merc acrostic poem Caitlin and all the fun activities that you did at camp. Remember it is important to take the time to always edit your writing so that you keep the reader interested in your writing. I agree with your reflection and your next steps too Caitlin.

Anonymous said...

Great work Caitlin,next time I think you can try changing the sentences a bit because some of your sentences sound the same.