Wednesday 14 October 2015

Term 4 Week 1

What I did in the Holidays!!!!


  • Movies
  • Otara  
  • Oathu
  • Cousin's house
"YAAAAAAAY! Its the Holidays!" I shouted on Friday when I got home and saw the Kittens which were so cute! Then I realised my Nana and papa were coming back from Australia  on Saturday at midnight which meant I couldn't see them  only on Monday  which was okay .   On Monday we went to my Nana's house and I was so  happy and tired so I went to sleep for a while and woke up at 1:00 and I went to go play with my toys till we got presents!!! I got some clothes, lipbam and hair ties but I got another one with more clothes and lollipops with the Frozen peoples face's on them.

On Tuesday I went to the Movies and watched born to dance at 2:00 which took 4 hours to watch because  we came to early so we got some thing to eat like sushi, and a drink and the movie was on so everyone be quite  its about to start and it was 2hours which was okay because it  was awesome and funny one person that I realised was Stan walker but in the movie he was put in jail then he got out but I don't want to spoil the movie for you.

On Wednesday I went to my Cousin's house and saw them there parent's weren't home so we  waited a while for them and then they got there present's and me and my cousin Jessie went to her room and played then drew lots of pictures till we had to go but I didn't want to so I tried to hide but they said I had to go so I did about 10 waves to them and I was up against the window say goodbye to them 3 times .

On Thursday and Friday I went to Otahu and Otara to buy a few stuff for the Pacific festivil but I did buy some taro .  We went to some places to look for the stuff we wanted but they were all gone before we got there so my nana said why didn't we come here first and I laughed because nana looked every where else but not here so we brought a table cloth and had something to ea so we didn't do much.

                                      In Concluesion
I think the Holidays was stressful for me because I had to go back and forth for a while back my Holiday was still FUN!!!

Image result for Kittens

No comments: