Wednesday 28 October 2015

Character description


                                                                    
                                                                                  My Grandparents
They are kind,clever,caring,friendly,polite,funny.   They speak Nuien and Maori.  They like to go to different places and travel.  They are as quiet as a mouse and joyful.  They look old, wrinkly and happy.  They are people who are kind,loving and thoughtful. 

                                                                            My Reflection
I was learning to write a character description of my Grandparent. First I had to watch a video, look at pictures and think about my and other Grandparents. I had to think of words to describe them and a dialogue, a simile, a metaphor and also what kind of person they are. I found it tricky because I didn't know what these words mean.
My Next step:
Is to write a description based on a real life person.

No comments: