Monday 29 June 2015

Term2 Week10

Speech Sharing

On Monday the 8th of June we shared our speech to the class but we were split up so the year 4's shared in room 28 and the year 5's  shared in room 29.  The people who were going toshare had time to practice and the people who didn't want to share had to get a computer to give the people a 1,2 and 3  the people who shared there speech to th class were Nadia, Micah , Geogia, and others and one of those people were me we had time to practice our speech.  When it was time to share our speech we had to sit next to a person who had a laptop we all shared our speech till I had to share I was really scared to share till I got the shivrs off me.  My speech was based on Why Smoking Should be Illegal and my favorite tingspeech was read by Nadia her speech was about If the earth was an apple I found it really intrestng because of the decribing words and










No comments: