Monday 4 December 2017

Wonder-Language Features



Walt: recognize and understand specific language features.

I was able to understand different and new language features eg. hyperbole , idioms and proper nouns. I had to find out the meanings for each language feature in a group and find out the meanings and find examples. The language feature I had to do in my group was idioms.
I was able to listen carefully to the story and the words to find find out which part of the story was a language feature.

Next time I will:
Need to find out the meanings of language feature independently.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You have learnt some interesting language features while we have been reading Wonder. Sometimes it is a little tricky to find them, but you will get better at identifying them once you become really familiar with them. Excellent reading.