Monday 2 November 2015

Term 4 Week 4

                                                      Mini Golf and Sleep over!!
First, Shaniqua rang on Friday when I got home from my Nana's (Where I go after school or very early in the morning) I gave the phone to my Mum so she could talk to her, she said to Shaniqua that she will pick her up in Twenty minutes she put the phone down and said "You should clean up that room before she comes." to me because the room was a totally mess and when I say totally I mean totally a mess so I cleaned up as fast as I could so when it was clean I went to my  Mum to ask when we were going but she  said soon so I went back  to my room and waited .  "Caitlin time to get Shaniqua."  So we went to the car and got Shaniqua but was dark and starting to get Night time so picked Shaniqua up, got her some clothes and went back home to go  in the Morning asleep but Shaniqua and I Stayed up till Three woke up at 8:00 and waited till the after noon having fun on the way.


Next on Saturday,  We asked my sister what the time was because we wanted to go Halloween but we couldn't because we agreed that if we don't go Halloween we could watch a movie,have popcorn, have licorice chocolate bullets,pineapple chocolate, snake lollies, Cake and  coke. We watched Princess and the frog which  Shaniqua had choose we hadn't seen for ages we waited as the bad guy was trap in a grave which was sort of scary.  When it got close to the end my Mum said it was time for my sleep time but the movie wasn't finished! Well it was close to finished but still I had to listen to my mum but Shaniqua wasn't there so I looked for her but she was in my Mums room so I got her so we could go sleep. But I went to sleep really fast but Shaniqua went to sleep late in the cold gloomy night

Last on Sunday, We went to Mini Golf me and Shaniqua Choose the the same coloured and same height golf stck and a different colour ball we  came thourgh a door and started looking around it was my 2nd time here and we meet the same person.  We got a little bag of treats and said " Thank You." and started the course which was . . . The Captians course !  We had never done this course so we had a little  practice round and tried to get it in the little goal which was a  hole in the ground we did all the course which was fun but the scary one was the ship course it was hard till we heard a someone talking in fact it just came for no where I jumped to confusion but it was just the fake pirate.  Then all of a sudden ... BOOM! it was the cannon it shoot out a big splash of water.   But what  was so funny about MIni Golf was that it took me  7 hits just to get the ball in the hole for 2 of the course's .  The last course was tricky because there was a barrel that blocked the ball from getting in the  hole  which was tricky so I watch what everone else did and I tried to make a tatic of how t get the ball in and it took 3 hit which was good.  When the golf balls went down I watched mine go down thourght the hole but Shaniqua and Spencer Kept asking where there balls went but they went in to the cabin where we .  We droped Shaniqua back home but she had something to eat before she went .  When she left we had a nice sleep well aleast some of us.

No comments: